How to Cope with Empath Abilities for Highly Sensitive People (Saturday May 6th, 1-4 in Chapel Hill)
How to Cope with Empath Abilities for Highly Sensitive People
Saturday May 6th, 1:00–4:00 PM in Chapel Hill, NC
(Workshop with Lee Lawrence)
How sensitive are you? Do you pick up every kind of energy whether it’s good or bad?
Do you have a huge heart and find yourself giving too much?
Do certain people or places leave you with headaches or feeling drained, tired, emotional, negative, angry, depressed, upset, or anxious?
You are an empath if you are affected by other people’s energies and are sensitive to your environment.
If you have observed the demonstrations I do at workshops, you quickly realize that I’ve been tortured for many years by being super sensitive as an empath. It’s how I read the memories stored in people’s souls when doing the demonstrations. Empath abilities include both emotional & physical sensations and both negative experiences such as pain, fear, guilt…. and the positive feelings of love, happiness, joy….
Sensations experienced by an empath are multi-faceted. One of the most important considerations is determining if the sensation originated from within yourself or externally from someone else. The empath abilities are as much a curse as a blessing especially if you can’t turn them off to protect yourself.
I’m doing a program on this topic May 6th, 1-4 PM, which will include some of the anatomy & physiology of the soul material as a foundation to understanding the mechanics of empath abilities.
- * At this presentation you will learn how to turn off your abilities and protect yourself.
- * Learn how to interpret the various sensations in your body.
- * Identify if the sensations you feel are your own, someone else’s, or both.
- * Learn how to detox your body and consciousness of negative feelings.
- * Learn about projections of consciousness and how to interpret the patterns.
- * Learn psychic protection methods.
There is no charge for this workshop.